Terms & Conditions, Refunds & Returns
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Our products are made from natural, recycled resources and may thus have natural characteristics and other irregularities which are not manufacturing faults. However, Glasgow Wood prides itself on its high quality products and first class service, so if you are at all not happy with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us on 0141 237 8566 to find out what we can do for you.
You must return it in its original condition within 14 days. We will be happy to give you an exchange or a credit note for the full amount. No refunds or exchanges will be given on Bespoke or Commercial orders unless there is a manufacturing defect.
You may return goods totally free of charge by notifying us at the time of delivery by our delivery team and allowing the delivery team to bring the goods back with them. A refund for the returned goods will be given and any delivery costs you have paid to us will also be refunded. If it is not possible to notify us at the time of delivery, then you should contact us within 7 days on 0141 237 8566 to arrange a replacement, repair or refund.
If you believe there is a manufacturing fault with your order, please call us as soon as possible on 0141 237 8566. Under the 1974 Sales of Goods Act you have a statutory right to return a product within 4 weeks and get your money back if it is found to be faulty. Reclaimed timber has certain natural characteristics such as shrinkage, swelling, hairline cracks and minor movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
These may appear and disappear with the changing weather conditions. This will not affect the durability, serviceability or lifespan of your furniture and normal movement within wood is completely normal. These natural movements are not manufacturing defects and are therefore not covered under this returns policy.
All Glasgow Wood Recycling indoor products (dining tables, indoor seating, wardrobes, chests, cabinets, coffee tables, timber-framed mirrors, bedsides cabinets, bookcases etc) are guaranteed for a 10 year period. Most of our outdoor products (planters, raised beds, outdoor tables and chairs etc) are guaranteed for a period of 5 years. Your goods are guaranteed such that should any structural or manufacturing fault occur during the guarantee period then we will either repair or replace (at our own discretion) the faulty items free of charge.
As our products are handmade, our lead time for bespoke or stock furniture is 4-6 weeks. Some items have a shorter lead time of 1-2 weeks. Please contact us if you would like information.
Head to our FAQ’s to learn more about where we can deliver to and the costs involved.
Payment for purchases on our website are made in full. You may pay a 50% deposit towards purchases over £100 in person in our retail space or over the telephone.
Please contact us on 0141 237 8566 if you have any complaints, or head to our complaints policy & procedure page to learn more about how to proceed.
- Promotion codes are valid for orders placed on glasgowwood.org.uk or at our showroom at Unit 6, Barclay Curle Complex, 739 South Street, Glasgow, G14 0BX.
- Promotion codes entitle you at the time of ordering to a saving on a new order placed with Glasgow Wood.
- Promotion codes are only valid on current stock items, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
- Glasgow Wood reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less delivery charged on the original order.
- In the event of any returns meaning that the order no longer qualifies for the promotion advertised, Glasgow Wood reserves the right to deduct the value of the offer from the refund.
- Glasgow Wood reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw the promotion at any time.